how to enroll
Enrollment for the 2021–2022 school year is now open!
Follow the steps below to apply today.
Five Simple Steps to Enroll
Access the Parent Portal
Submit an Application
Once you've begun an application in the Parent Portal, click the option to add a new student or continue with your application. Simply fill in the fields with your child's information, select the school you wish your child to attend, and hit Submit.
Complete the Application Process
In this step, you'll provide more detailed information about your child and upload additional documents, such as proof of residency and a birth certificate. For a list of specific documents that will be required, contact our enrollment consultants at 877.842.3794.
All families participate in a pre-approval telephone conversation with an enrollment consultant. This will help you identify documents you may still need to complete.
Receive Official Approval
After successfully completing the enrollment process, your student will be approved. Please check your email for important information regarding your student's status and how to access the Online School platform.
- Kindergarten students must be age 5 by September 1 of the upcoming school year.<7/li>
- Pre-K students must be age 3 by September 1 of the upcoming school year.
Proof of Enrollment
Any student in grades preK–5 who resides in Texas is eligible for full-time enrollment provided they can show proof of enrollment in a Texas public school during the previous school year with a few exceptions.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade students enrolling in public school for the first time
- Students that just moved to Texas
- Students who were in a private school the previous school year that does not offer their current grade level or a full-time virtual option
Students must submit a report card, transcript, or progress report as proof of enrollment.
Proof of Residency
While attending LSOA you must maintain full-time, Texas residency.